Regrow your hair with Men's REGAINE Foam. Make REGAINE Foam part of your everyday routine for results you may begin to see in as little as 16 weeks*.
Regaine Men's Extra Strength Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment is an easy-to-use Minoxidil foam for men. This hair growth product is clinically proven to help stimulate hair growth in some people with hereditary hair loss.
REGAINE Foam is:
- Easy to use as part of your daily routine at home
- Fast drying
- Less messy than other topical hair regrowth products
How does REGAINE Foam work?
- Revitalises hair follicles and helps to regrow hair
- Increases and prolongs the hair growth phase
- Helps grow thicker hair follicles over time
Regaine is a hereditary hair loss treatment for men.
- Suitable as a treatment for alopecia, male pattern baldness and thinning hair.
- If your hair loss is greater than the level shown on the side of the carton, Regaine is less likely to work. (See insert for more information).
- It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use Regaine for at least 4 months before you see results.
- Continual use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair growth.
- 5% minoxidil topical foam w/w
Regaine is for men with hair loss or thinning hair at the top of the head (vertex).
This pack contains a 4 month supply.
* Self Assessment after 16 weeks of treatment. Olsen EA et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2007; 57; 767-774. Individual results may vary.
4 x 60g
Four 60g cans of Men's Regaine Extra Strength Foam (four month supply) and information booklet.
Adults 18-65 years of age:
Massage sparingly onto the affected area of dry scalp, twice a day. Up to half a capful may be used. Men with a small area of hair loss may use less. Do not use on other parts of the body.
Using more than half a capful of foam or more often than twice a day will not improve results. Read the detailed directions for use on the side of this carton. Talk to your pharmacist to find out more.
Use twice daily.
Using Men's Regaine Extra Strength Foam:
- To open the container: Match arrow on can ring with arrow on cap. Pull off cap.
- Within the hair thinning area, part the hair into one or more rows (to maximise scalp exposure).
- The foam may begin to melt quickly on contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water first. Be sure to dry them thoroughly before using the foam.
- Hold the can straight upside down and press the nozzle to dispense the topical foam product onto your hand. The total amount of foam applied should not exceed half a capful.
- Using your fingers, spread the foam over the hair loss area and gently massage into the scalp.
- Wash your hands well.
- After each use close the container by snapping the cap back on the can, to make the cap child resistant.
1. Open container.
2. Part the hair.
3. Hold can straight upside down.
Don't hold can on an angle.
4. Massage foam into scalp.
For further information, read the information Booklet enclosed. Visit www.regaine.com.au, www.regaine.co.nz.
Pressurised dispenser. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ethanol, Propellant (Hydrocarbon). Refer to enclosed leaflet for full list of ingredients.
Height: 18.7 CMmm, Width: 11.2 CMmm, Depth: 9.5 CMmm, Weight: 0.42 KGg