Nicorette 16hr Invisipatch Nicotine patch is a quit smoking aid. Nicorette patches work by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend this step 2 nicotine patch containing 15mg of nicotine as a quit smoking patch for those who smoke 15 or less cigarettes a day or, use after completion of step 1.
- A higher dose patch is used first followed by lower dose patches for up to 12 weeks.
- Read pack insert before use.
- Use in adolescents under professional supervision only.
How to apply:
1. Wash and dry hands thoroughly before and after use.
2. Apply to clean and dry skin using a different part of the body each day.
3. Remove plastic coating. Do not touch sticky surface. Press patch onto skin for about 10 seconds.
4. Run finger around the edge of the patch to ensure seal.
Apply 1 patch every morning to skin of the thigh, hip, arm or chest. Remove the patch before going to bed.
Adults 18 years and over who:
- Smoke less than 15 cigarettes a day.
For how long:
- Weeks 1-8. Then use the 10mg/16hr patch.
- Have completed 8 weeks treatment with the 25mg/16hr patch.
For how long:
- Weeks 9-10. Then use the 10mg/16hr patch.
Combination therapy: If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings during use with single use NRT you can use NICORETTE 2mg Gum, in addition to NICORETTE 16hr INVISIPATCH for better craving relief. Use patch as directed and aim to chew at least 4 pieces (maximum of 12) of NICORETTE Gum 2mg a day (see back of gum pack). After 12 weeks reduce use of Patch or Gum (see pack insert).
Do not use if you
- are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- are under 12 years of age
- have psoriasis or dermatitis
- are breastfeeding.
Nicotine 23.62mg (15mg/16hrs) Per patch.
Each 16hr patch (transdermal delivery system) contains 23.62mg of nicotine.
For those who smoke 15 or less a day, or on completion of Step 1.
Height: 10.1 CMmm, Width: 8.4 CMmm, Depth: 2.0 CMmm, Weight: 0.024 KGg